Friday, February 25, 2011

Let's DO THIS!!!!

Stregnth does not come from physical capacity. It comes from indomitable will.~ Gandhi

So it begins, I set up a blog spot, and I am stumbling through the process.  What am I gonna do, what does it look like, how do I navigate?? Most importantly what will I say on the pages I have created for me......

I start this blog as a journal, a place to start, a place to look back on and reflect.  What have I done with my time, what do I want to do from this point forward??

Always organized, sometimes to a fault because it makes others nervous.  But this is for me and I have a place to chart my future and hold myself accountable. So this is the first step in organizing my life in a health/workout/diet/lifestyle way.

Making my way through the set up process I must clear the slate, start fresh. Regain my focus, and make myself a priority, something that has not happened for a long time.
The list............................
rejoined the gym 
new pair of workout shoes
tracking my food and holding MYSELF accountable
getting the closet organized so I can find my workout stuff quickly
having my workout bag ready at THE DOOR everyday
drinking my water
answering to myself...blazing my own path
posting on the blog, keeping my head clear of distractions and B.S. that could bog me down
using the other bloggers as support and guidance for me to kickass

Ok kids, go easy on this chick for this is new turf for me. Pictures, goal, rants, etc. will be posted here.  I will keep it fresh, fun, different, but always focused.

XOXOXOX
Strong Tenacious Always Focused Female
STAFF

No comments:

Post a Comment